To be eligible for a lease car through OccasionLease there are a number of conditions that you must meet.You can read the most important conditions here, but there may be exceptions.Are you unsure whether you are eligible?Then contact one of our lease specialists via 0492 - 588 988 or 06 - 222 31 253.
Private lease terms
- You have an employment contract with an employment contract of one year or longer, or for an indefinite period.
- You work via an employment agency or posting agency.
- You have a WAO benefit. Not all WAO forms are eligible. Contact us for this.
- You receive AOW and / or supplementary pension
- You have a negative BKR registration. If your negative BKR registration from the past has been resolved, you will be eligible.
- You have a WW or WIA benefit.
- You receive a student loan.
Lease conditions entrepreneur
For you as an entrepreneur, of course, other conditions apply than for a private lease application.Business applications will be assessed per situation.Contact us for this or complete the application form at the car of your choice.
Lease conditions student
For all applications, when you make a down payment, the chance of acceptance is increased.This gives us more certainty that you can meet your monthly payment obligation and this reduces your monthly amount.